Tuesday 16 February 2016

15th February 2016

Today we have been very fortunate to have fantastic weather, after the heavy snow from yesterday, today was mainly clear blue skies, cold and plenty sunshine. Therefore most of the day was spent outside.

I got up fairly early and went on a short run to burn off some energy. Unfortunately my phone battery seemed sensitive to the cold and it turned off about half way into the run. It was good to have a bit of a run as I try not to anymore as it usually causes me some sort of pain either in my knee or my ankle.


When I got back we had a coffee and bite to eat before heading out again from another walk in the afternoon to one of the nearby lochs. There was plenty of photo opportunities (see below) and everything was looking very picturesque.










We were all feeling pretty tired when we got back. Kathryn cooked a lovely sausage, tomato a vegetable casserole before we watched a movie in the evening. Kathryn had the chocolate brownie for dessert which I had made for her!



No comments:

Post a Comment